*Link has changed. Please use this link below to sign up!
The Boone High School screening will take place June 21 and July 21 from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm at 1000 East Kaley St., Orlando, FL 32806 in the Boone gymnasium.
Please complete the required consent form online and pay online.
Note: All participants and chaperones are required to wear a mask during the athlete's screening on campus.
Athletes MUST have a current physical on file with Boone High School.
Physical forms are digital and can be found on Boone’s athletic website: booneathletics.com
Athletic Clearance Instructions
For Boone Athletics
EVERY STUDENT MUST HAVE A NEW CLEARANCE
EVERY SCHOOL YEAR.
1. Visit https://athleticclearance.fhsaahome.org/
• First Time Users: Create an Account. PARENTS/GUARDIANS will register with a valid email user name and password. Email must be the parent/guardians email address.
2. Sign In using your email address that you registered with.
3. Select “Start Clearance Here” to start the process.
• School Year: 2021-2022
• School: Boone
• Sport/s: Select ALL the sports that your child plans on trying out for.
5. Complete all required fields for:
Upload required documents (FHSAA Physical, ECG form)
*If you have gone through the Athletic Clearance process before, you will select the Student and Parent/Guardian from the drop-down menu on those pages and the information will auto fill. Make any corrections to this information if it has changed.)
6. Once you reach the Confirmation Message you have completed the on-line registration process.
7. The student is not cleared yet! This data will be electronically filed with your school’s athletic department for review. When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.